Why Do You Need a DOT Consortium?
Labworks USA is a consortium third-party administrator that provides truck drivers and carriers across America with compliance services for a wide range of DOT/ FMCSA requirements.
We ensure you are up to date on drug and alcohol compliance so you can focus solely on keeping your trucks rolling and your drivers safe.Sign Up Now!
Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Random DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortium
- Collection Site Network 20,000+ Locations
- 24/7 Emergency, Post accident & Onsite Collection
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Review
- Return to duty / SAP follow up program assistance Sign Up Now!
- FMCSA Clearinghouse registration assistance is now available. Order during sign-up or from your company dashboard.
- This will get you one on one time with one of our FMCSA Clearinghouse specialists.
- We will help you get registered and manage your responsibilities. Select these options during sign-up or on your company portal.
- All Owner Operators must have a C/TPA like Labworks USA in the FMCSA Clearinghouse.
- Immediate Enrollment Certification
- Online Account Portal Access
- Statistical Reporting, MIS Compliance Reports
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service available to help with any audit requirements
- Electronic Chain of Custody Forms (eCCF) immediately emailed for hassle free testing
Supervisor / DER Training
- Supervisor/DER Training FREE with 5 or more drivers
- DOT Approved Supervisor Training Course Available to NON-Members at $75
- Non-Members Purchase