There are 3 ways to add drivers within your company portal:
1. On your dashboard click on the blue Add Driver button. This takes you directly to the Add New Driver page.
1. At the top you will see ways to refine your drivers list when you have a long list of drivers:
a. “Date Range” – Refine the list by “Registered Date”
b. “Keyword Search” – Search by Driver name, CDL number, State, D.O.B. and zip code.
c. “Status” - Search by Active, Inactive or Pending.
d. When you have entered your desired search criteria click the yellow “Search” button.
2. Green “Download” button- This will download a spreadsheet of the currently displayed driver list.
Blue “Add Driver” Button – Click this to add a new driver to your list.
2. On your dashboard click on the blue Add Driver button. This takes you directly to the Add New Driver page.
i. Enter the name, D.O.B. (Date of Birth), CDL number, State of CDL registry, Zip Code for the driver’s base,
ii. Options under Pre-Employment Test*
1. Available for Inspection – Select this option if a driver has been part of a random testing program during the last 30 days and you have confirmed this with the covering company and have a copy of that record.
2. Pre-Employment Test - Select this option If the driver has NOT been a part of a random testing program for the past 30 days. They must take a pre-employment drug test.
iii. Options under Registered in Clearinghouse?*
1. Yes or No – This is to ensure that you, as an employer have registered in the FMCSA Clearinghouse https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/ and to ask if, during that registration, you selected Labworks USA as your C/TPA and if you further selected us to manage your clearinghouse queries for pre-employment and annual limited. Note that all Owner Operators must select Labworks USA as their C/TPA in the Clearinghouse. If you select yes here, you MUST still register in the FMCSA Clearinghouse. This simply lets us know that you want us to manage your queries.
iv. Add Driver – Click the Blue Circle to add multiple drivers.
b. After you have added all your driver(s) information click “Submit”.
c. This takes you to the payment page.
d. After you have completed your purchase you will receive a transaction confirmation email.
e. You will receive a separate email from email@example.com with instructions for scheduling any purchased services.